Radiozzz.net takes matters of intellectual property seriously and respects the rights of all content creators.
Radiozzz.net is a portal linking to third party radio websites, and do not host any audio content on its servers or network.
Any content on these third party websites are the sole responsibility of those sites and not Radiozzz.net. We have no knowledge of whether content on third party websites is or is not authorized by the content owner.
Be aware that removing a link from Radiozzz.net will not remove the actual source from the third party site.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/), Radiozzz.net will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to Radiozzz.net’s designated copyright agent.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to Radiozzz.net by providing the following information on this contact form:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- and: Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification;
- and: A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property you claim has been infringed includes:
Evidence that you own the copyright to, or evidence that you are a representative of, the entity owning the infringed work or intellectual property;
- and: The date you originally published or registered this work; and:
The date you discovered the infringement;
- and: The URL furnishing unlicensed copies of your work.
- and: Contact information which enables radiozzz.net to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- and: A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- and: A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.